Friday 26 August 2011

off to...'made-it market'

image from made-it market

Just a quick note to all who live near Cambridge (uk) Saturday the 27th August there is a fantastic craft fair happening at the Guildhall called (obviously) made-it market! It's all handmade, homemade goodies by local crafts people and designers. The market has only been running since Feb 2010 but it has grown considerably in size and now has over 70 stalls! This will be my first visit and I'm hopefully going to able to take some pictures and find some local gems to share with you for next week, if you wanted to visit or just to find out more then pop over to the made-it market website. Happy weekend to everyone!x

1 comment:

  1. Sounds so fantastic!!! I wish I could go.
    Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my guest post. I'm so glad you liked the DIY projects!

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...