Friday 26 August 2011

littletree loves...joules


It is officially autumnal here in the uk today! There are blackberries on the bushes, acorns on the trees and a permanent drizzle of rain in the air...yuk. Although it did mean I could dig out my fabulous Joules wellies! I bought these last year after my ancient old pair finally gave out, the big hint was the rather soggy foot I got after one snowy walk! These are looking a little more well used now...so today while I walked the dog (feet nice and dry) I thought I would have a look over at Joules to see what funky wellies they had in for the new season. There were so many lovely pieces on the website I have arranged some of my favourites into two collections, one for wet muddy walks and the other for more a casual day out...hope you like them!x


Cute 'n' Casual 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7

Wet but well dressed! 1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...