Wednesday 11 September 2013

design-a-week challenge...



Hello lovely peeps! Now I briefly mentioned on monday about taking part in a new Design-a-Week Challenge...it isn't an official challenge just something I came across on the blog of Jessica Hogarth last week and thought 'hey, that's actually achieveable!'

As I said Monday I have been busy with house DIY and my design work has been put on the back burner for a fair few months so this challenge will help me ease back into the swing of things (hopefully!) The plan is to share with you each Monday a new design or two that could later become part of a new collection. But for now I thought I would share a few designs by Jessica Hogarth that she has created so far during her challenge...





 All Images Copyright Jessica Hogarth




***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...