Friday 28 June 2013

pinterest pick of the week...

pin from my NEW board Weddings...

Well it's been another grey June week here in the uk...I feel sorry for all those people who were planning a sunny summer wedding and it's been miserable! But as the picture above proves you can still add colour and fun to your wedding inside ...I just love all the pom poms and lanterns in such gorgeous shades of blue, green, pink and violet. If I get married this is exactly the kind of reception I would want, fun, relaxed, informal with everyone sat around large tables sharing food and drink. If you're off to a wedding this weekend I hope the sun comes out! Have a good one...x




***

1 comment:

  1. yeah such beautifull colours, just the sort of wedding id like to go to, booo to stuffy weddings. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...