Monday 17 December 2012

blog crush...Yvestown Blog




Hello blog peeps, hope you all had a nice weekend? I was working at the shop but it's quite nice at Christmas everyone does tend to be in a good mood...well apart from the odd stressed out shopper desperate for inspiration!

Today I have a lovely blog to share with you which I discovered on Friday thanks to Holly at Decor8...Yvestown Blog run by Yvonne. I just fell in love immediately, the photos, dreamy interiors, decorating, styling, all of it! And especially Boo Boo the cat...she has recently photographed her house all decorated for Christmas and it is just beautiful you have to check it out here.

Whilst scrolling through the archives I came across the picture below, taken in Yvonne's house, of this lovely magazine rack displaying all her Jamie Magazines and I thought 'ooh what a lovely way of showing off a collection of pretty magazines!' Lucky for me Yvonne had kindly added a link to Amazon where you could buy the very same one! This is definitely going on my list of things for my new study when I move!


Blog Banner & 1// Yvestown Blog  2// Amazon



 Have a good week friends. x

***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...