Friday 10 August 2012

pinterest pick of the week...

pin from my board Words and more...

Aren't they just!? I love a good nap, cosy on down with a cuppa and a blanket, have a little snooze...yes ok I am secretly 87 rather than 27 but I know I'm not the only one out there! This fab design is by Vaughn Fender, check out more of his work on his Flickr page here...

Next week I have a few special posts lined up to showcase some of the amazingly talented designers that are joining me on my e-course, so don't forget to stop by! Have a great weekend everyone and don't forget to enjoy a nice nap! x


***

1 comment:

  1. Agree! Ssshhh, don't tell anyone but lately when the toddler has been napping I have sneaking in one too :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...