Wednesday 18 July 2012

and the winner is...



...Louise of the blog Love Print Studio! She has chosen the 'Big things, Small beginnings' print, which a lot of you liked...so sorry to everyone else who entered but thank you so much for re-blogging, tweeting etc I now have another 6 followers who joined in the last week! Hello to you all, thank you for joining me!

I know these days people use the random generator number thingy but I prefer the old fashioned pull a name out of a hat...or in this case an Orla Kiely box lid...it just seems more exciting this way! Anyway, Louise I will e-mail you to get your address, well done once again!x


***

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Louise! (And loving the new look blog header, Rebecca) x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...