Friday 18 May 2012

pinterest pick of the week...


Ok ok last chicken post of the week I promise! I just happened to find this great board with some amazing chicken art! The board is simply called 'Chickens' and curated by Meg Cupman. I just fell in love with this first painting that is essentially a few brush strokes, but it works so well! There is a real mixed bag of paint, paper mache and wire chickens here, who knew chickens were such a popular subject?! Anyhoo have a lovely weekend and I will see you here again next week!x


As usual click on the links above for the sources.x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...