Monday 16 April 2012

littletree discovers...polkka jam


Good Monday everyone, hope you all had a good weekend? I thought I would start the week by sharing a new shop I discovered on Friday thanks to Jen of the blog Little Birdie, if you havn't visited her blog you must it's fab! She had posted a link on facebook stating the loveliness of the stuff sold by Polkka Jam and so I hopped along to take a peek and was instantly hooked...I fell in love with the soft colour palettes, the cute prints with the cats and the bulbs growing in tea-cups! I have picked a few favourite pics from the gorgeous Polkka Jam blog to show you, hope you like and do pop along for a visit because there is much more! Have a good week blog peeps!x




All images from the Polkka Jam Blog



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the very lovely mention Rebecca! Glad you like Polkka jam. They are gorgeous colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jen for introducing us to all their lovely stuff!x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...