Thursday 29 March 2012

littletree's blog crush...lotus events


A new post theme today...blog crush...I come across so many great blogs inbetween my monthly 'top 5' that I thought a seperate post was in need! I came across Lotus Events only recently but it's one of those blogs that you end up scroling through old posts for a good hour before you realise that time has passed! It is packed full of inspiration, good food, shopping, crafty-ness and thrifty finds...all the stuff I love! Go check it out, I hope you love it too...x


Image and Design owned by Lotus Events



2 comments:

  1. Hey Rebecca,
    Thanks for the comment! yes it is hard to choose 5... sometimes you could choose 500, but i always forget where i have been, as you go to one blog, then another, then another and find your tabs full of blogs! I really appreciated your award though, and your amazing support in general. you really are a great blogger, and i love popping over here for a look. when i ever over your way (uk correct?) im stopping by for a cuppa!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome Clare and thanks for the super kind words, so nice to hear and of course you are more than welcome anytime for a cuppa if you ever pop to the uk!
      Rebecca xxx

      Delete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...