Tuesday 6 December 2011

etsy gifts part 1...


Hello again! So you may remember the other week I did a week of posts about all the trimmings that go with Christmas, cards, wrap, decorations etc...yes? Anyway along the way I was of course bound to come across some amazing shops that I just had to share with you! Plus it might give a few people a last minute gift idea or two for someone out there...I am totally in love with everything in Little Miss Loolies shop, the Wellie Clips are such a genius idea for the regular festival go-er and I want the knitted jars and pouffes! Hint hint...mind you a cute necklace from Finest Imaginary or a welsh blanket lampshade from Peris & Corr wouldn't be unappreciated either! Have you discovered any Etsy gems whilst on the hunt for presents?x


Little Miss Loolies

Finest Imaginary

Peris & Corr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...