Wednesday 16 November 2011

littletree visits...ikea


Hello again! Now if you follow me on Facebook you may have noticed that I posted I was off to Ikea on Monday...nope? Well never mind because I'm still going to share all the glorious christmas goodies that were on offer plus a Top 10 of my Favourite Festive Buys! How cute is this wall hanging? (above) Not sure it's particularly festive but I soooo want one! Wolf or Goat? Hmm...tricky. Enjoy!x



1/ 2/ 3/ 4/ 5/ 6/ 7/ 8/ 9/ 10/
all images in the top 10 from ikea

I love the little paper birdies and the wall light that I bought and literally cannot wait to put them up! I totally love the patterned glasses and bottle, they would be excellent filled with a spicy christmas drink for the table. I really like the mix of super modern (angel no5) and traditional (raffia goat no4) that they do so well at Ikea. What are your favourite festive buys?x

1 comment:

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...