Monday 21 November 2011

Etsy Christmas...Cards


Welcome to another week! Did you all have nice weekends? With Christmas just around the corner I thought I would have a special week of posts dedicated to all things christmassy and also celebrate some of the new and top talents Etsy has to offer here in the uk! In a little twist I'm not going to be posting about gift ideas but all about the preparation and the spirit of the season. I have put together a selection of cards, giftwrap, decorations and foodie ideas for all tastes, hopefully there will be a little something for everyone to enjoy!

So today to get things started I'm doing a round up of Christmas Card Packs. I've found five designers that are new to me and I love all of their individual take on cards and christmas in general! I really like the 'have a cosy christmas' cards from Snowdon, the jumper and hat are too cute! There is a variety of styles and print methods here so there is something for everyone.  Enjoy having a browse and don't forget to pop back again for more homemade, handmade goodies this week. x 

Finest Imaginary

RosieRosy Prints & Things

Charlotte Cooke Illustration

Snowdon

kOodles

Ps - My sister's Zumba party for Children in Need went really well on Friday, if you want to see a load of people dressed up and having a laugh then click here for pics and even a video...oh dear...x

2 comments:

  1. Love the Charlotte Cook cards. Might have to get myself some of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great round up, Rebecca! Love the reindeer with the lights on his antlers - so sweet! xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...