Thursday, 8 November 2012

work in progress...tigerprint competition

All images Copyright Littletree Designs

Just a quick post today as I have lot's to do, so I thought I would share a sneak peak of some cards featuring my handdrawn lettering for the upcoming Tigerprint competition...on the left are the (sort of) finished products and then the original drawings/doodles on the right. You can see I have quite a few ideas so it's a good thing we can enter up to 5 designs! What do you think friends?x


***

5 comments:

  1. I love the Make a wish one... is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck they look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great Rebecca ... good luck with the competition ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...