Thursday 16 August 2012

e-course showcase part 2...

Hello everyone! Part 2 of my e-course showcase today I promise it will not disappoint! Fun florals, graphics and some super colourful kitties! Well generally very colourful...enjoy!x


*Petra Kern*


website  // facebook

Petra's designs are so bright, colourful and full of detail! I think these flowers almost look like fireworks, especially on the grey background...ooh...aah...(firework noises - in case you were wondering!)


*Lindsay Pardo*

'colourful kitties'

website  //  blog  //  twitter

How cute are these kitties?! This is some new work that Lindsey has been working on in the break between modules and I am loving it! But then I am a cat person...


*majo.bv*


website //  blog  //  facebook  //  twitter


Maria has a great handdrawn doodley style which creates wonderful texture within her patterns and she's not afraid to be brave with bright colours either! Pop by her blog (which has an amazing name btw) to see more work.

*Dawn Clarkson*

'Sunshine'

blog  //  twitter

I don't know about you but this pattern just makes me feel summery even if it isn't outside! Dawn has so many other lovely patterns and pictures on her blog so do stop by!


I Really hope you have enjoyed my little showcase of undiscovered talent with you! As before please take the time to visit the ladies websites etc and leave some nice comments I'm sure it would be appreciated.

Thanks again to all of the ladies for letting me use their images and I hope to see many of you in Module 3!

***

Images copyright of their respective designers. 
Please do not copy or reblog these images. Thanks x

***







4 comments:

  1. How sweet are you Rebecca?
    thanks for fitting me in
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rebecca for this wonderful post!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BTW... LOVED what you wrote about me, my style, and my blog's name... THANKS AGAIN!!!

      Delete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...