Monday 27 February 2012

beautiful books...The Liberty Book of Home Sewing


Hello lovely blog readers, did you all have good weekends? I hope so...Anyhoo last Thursday's beautiful books post I did indeed promise to share a sneaky peek of my new Liberty Home Book of Sewing...and here it is! I thought you had waited long enough over the weekend and also Monday's do require some extra visual stimulation to get us all going for the week! This book is a pure delight to read, the photo's are beautifully styled and the projects are fairly simple, some harder than others, but even I of basic sewing skills could make most of these projects...probably...there is even a glossary of terms and Liberty Fabrics at the back. These fabric patterns also make an appearance throughout the book in full pages and are just stunning so I've added a few below. Well I hope you enjoy and all have good weeks, see you soon! x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...