Friday 16 December 2011

pinterest pick of the week...


Another Friday has come round again and with Christmas just over a week away! This time last year in the Uk we had a big snow storm that, as usual, caused utter chaos...so this year I'm celebrating the snow but in a more creative crafty way. This weeks pinterest picks are from sarah m and the board is called Snowflakes! There are so many lovely crafty diy projects here and so I thought I would post a few for anyone feeling a bit crafty this weekend...I am loving the project above, using the bottom of plastic bottles to make snowflake shapes, they look so shimmery! And these little clay decs below look just like the ones I made! I love a simple idea...x






I thought I had to add a few basic snowflake cutting patterns to follow and I love this jar, it's the same idea I had for my jack-o-lantern jars at Halloween! Hope you have a crafty weekend, and as usual click on the links above for full sources...x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...