Tuesday 23 August 2011

Etsy...beautifully recycled maps

from hopeandjoystudios
from cottonbirddesigns
from cocoetmimi
from Elizabeth St
from uoldbag
After yesterdays post about the vintage map I had found at the weekend I thought I would share with you these really different and unusual finds from Etsy that are all map related! I am particularly in love with the little bird sculpture with the wire feet from cotton bird designs, he's just so cute! There are so many map related items out there at the moment with personalised jewelry, prints, cards and banners I just thought these few above really stood out as individual. Enjoy!x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...