Thursday 28 July 2011

Tigerprint Male Pattern Competition...




I recently entered the Tigerprint competition for Male Pattern, although I was unsuccessful I still really enjoyed coming up with some more 'masculine' pattern ideas. I had based my research for the patterns on my dad and his love of music. I kind of worked my way through the ages of music media, from records to cassette to ipod! I think the cassette design with the unravelled tape is my favourite...that was always frustrating when your brand new tape had been chewed up and you had to carefully wind it all back in, digital files are so much tidier!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...