Thursday, 3 April 2014

a new blog...



No don't worry I'm not going anywhere, Littletree Designs is staying just as it is! But...I have started a NEW FOOD BLOG called Simply Eat.

I recently started studying to become a Nutrition and Weight Managment adviser through Future Fit Training. It is something I have always been interested in and of course you all know I love to bake...but this blog is (hopefully) going to be a little more healthy food based...with a few naughty treats thrown in for good measure! I also plan on doing some posts about kitchen products to make cooking more fun and your kitchen a more interesting place to be...

I have only done a few posts so far but I would love it if any of you who are foodies would pop over and take a little look. xx




***

5 comments:

  1. Ooh that sounds exciting Rebecca, good luck with it all. Off to take a peek at your new blog now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site so here you will getFlipkart bank offersso

    Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site flipkart cashback offersso

    Flipkart is one of the biggest world wide eCommerce Site Flipkart hdfc offersso
    Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Today Offers You will get upto 75% Discount

    Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart offers today You will get upto 75% Discount

    Flipkart is Offering Cashback Offers Flipkart Today saree offers You will get upto 75% Discount

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8/8/17 07:03

    You can download any apk latest version from here
    apk downloads

    ReplyDelete

Hello! So nice of you to pop by, please leave a comment if you wish. I love reading them all...Rebecca x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...